Sunday, October 27, 2013

When Ever it Rains Go Out...You Can Remember Me By The Rainfall


The truth is out. John has no idea How Nona is handling it. As It seems Nona has been really (very much) happy Lately. Maybe John and Nona were never meant to be together. Or maybe John’s Isolation from Nona was the best package Fate Could offer to ensure the Survival of both of their Happiness.

  
  John, my love, don’t leave me
  My lucky baby, you will always be
  You might have never got me
  But You will always have me
  My heart is filled with Your haze
  One day I will call out your name
  On the top of my voice
  Baby you will come to me in a Flash,



  Nona, My dear, I have never left you
  I am not lucky as much as you
  Because I will never have you
  Nothing but fog it is, I left for you
  My ‘name’ will not help you
  Still far away from you
  Let me put on the light for you
"What really matters, always lies Deep inside you”



John has been working like a Trojan To forget Nona and all the recent bad memories he shared with her. John has always Said to Nona…



“When Ever it Rains
  Go Out
  Stretch Your Arms In To The Air
  Try Gather As Much Water As You Could
  Don’t Let Them Slip Through
  Because Every Single Drop Is A Resemblance of ‘Hope’ From Me To You
  I Will Always Be There Looking Out For You
  And You Can Remember Me By The Rainfall”

No comments:

Post a Comment